Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, November 24, 2012

It's an update!





Hey guys, I got swamped with school work and neglected my Nano. I know I feel so bummed but what I'm going to do is make a schedule and keep going! I hope that those who did participate in Nano was successful because I wasn't! I feel so bad because I should have tried to stay on track, but it's okay. Things with school have been a little hectic. I've had to do a few papers on analyzing structures and everything! Was it hard? It was extremely hard that I had to stop doing my Nano. But, from now on I'm  going to make a schedule so that I can stay on task with everything. I know it's been since I've blogged but between my business and school, I haven't had much time for anything. But, school is going good thus far and I just purchased the Suze Orman, The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous and Broke! I'm about to read some of it. I hope it really helps because lord knows I need to learn to manage my money better lol. I'm sure that I'm not the only person who wants to be successful in life so I hope that this book can help me out a lot!!!!  Anyway, my plan is to finish the book Jawbreakers that I started for the month of December and then work on another book called I'll Never Tell. I know I have a lot on my plate but I will get it done. From now on I will make it my business to blog more with updates of what i'm doing, author interviews, writing tips,  and continue to take my notes on screenwriting for those who are interested in doing so.  Until next time readers and writers be safe and Write on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment