Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Relationships

Bloggers, today I want to talk about relationships. Of course everyone has their up and downs, but what makes a successful relationship? Is it trust or loyalty? In many relationships trust is often put to the test. It kills me how people can be in a relationship for years without getting married! I'm sorry but if your with me for a year and you don't know if you want to marry me, I have an issue with that. It's also funny how people plan for a wedding but they don't take the time to plan for a marriage. They each go hand in hand. In my new novel that will be out sometime in 2012, called Tears of Joy, the main character Joy is so in love with her husband, she planned for the marriage and the wedding. But, things doesn't go as planned. ( Stay Tuned). So i ask you readers, what do you look for in a relationship?

No comments:

Post a Comment