Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What would you do?

I know that this may be a sensitive subject, but I have a few things to say about it. There are a lot of women and children who have been sexually abused in their life. Whether it was rape or molestion, these terrible things do happen. I was molested myself when I was 10 years old. In the mind of a ten year old, you know that it isn't right, but I thank God that I was able to tell someone. There are some children and adults who don't have the strength to tell a soul about what has happend to them. For a while they may live in fear and ashamement. My recent novel Sweet Inncence, is about a girl who was sexually abused. She didn't tell anyone until she was fed up. She felt that keeping the secret in her mind and ignoring it, and  that one day she will think that it's never happend. Sort of like out of sight, out of mind type thing. Parents, pay close attention to your kids, there are many signs of abuse. But, I recommend this novel to anyone who loves thrillers!! See, the main character Aurica Daniels, she grows up to be successful, very successful. But in the back of her mind, she never forgets about the pain she  once endured. She knows that she's going to get revenge on what happend to her as a child. How will she get the revenge you ask? Well, I can't tell that now can I? Find out for yourself in the my recent novel Sweet Innocence by Krystol!! It's a must click!! Available on kindle, nook, and amazon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment