Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Blessings

Hey everyone how are you? It's been a while but i'm back with some great news! Since we last spoke, I was talking about my screenwriting class. I think it's going well, I got all A's so far. But, i'm very excited for my movie, " Coming Out The Dark" that will start filming in late october. I want to give a special shout out to my author's Juan Diaz, Janae M Robinson, and Tahali Mubeen! I just want you guys to know that you are well on your way. Continue to tell your stories and make your readers proud!

Since my journey with writing I have published seven books, started my own company, a screenwriter, ghostwriter and a mentor. God has blessed me so much and you wouldn't believe what I have been through. But, I stand on faith!! As a writer or author I know the struggle that you have to go through in order to get your best work out. Trust, me i've been there.
I can't explain the joy that I feel with how much I have overcome in my life. I was born at one pound and dropped down to thirteen ounces. I now stand before you writing this post! Life was hard growing up but I prevailed. I just want to thank everyone for the support since day one. I humbly thank you so much.

That is all for now. I will be in touch soon. Please check out these great reads:
Tears of War by Juan Diaz
Bridal Bliss by Janae M Robinson
80's Babies: Love Comes From Few When It's Real
Coming Soon
Tears of War 2 by Juan Diaz
Lost in Bliss by Janae M Robinson

Until next time, Ciao
Krystol

No comments:

Post a Comment