Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Journey of the Screenplay

Well now that we have learned about knowing the subject of the screen play, there are several questions that we should ask. What is our main character's background? Where is he/she from? When writing a screen play, the main character  is the most important. I just wrote my first 5 pages of my screenplay that i am doing for school. Prior to writing my screenplay, I read a screenplay called, "American Beauty" and although I didn't see the movie, the screenplay was easy to read. I thought that I was going to have trouble understanding but I was really impressed. It was actually good. Now that I have written the first 5 pages of my screenplay, I feel confident that I am doing things right!
By the way, Happy 4th to everyone. I hope that your day was good, and you ate well. What does the Declaration of Independence mean to you? In my opinion I feel that it means things in the world were starting to get better. Although during 1776, slaves still existed. I won't get into about how I feel about slaves, that's different blog. But I will say that I am glad women have rights now and we are able to be paid the same as men if they have the same job description. Anyway, enough of that. Until next time, have a good evening and enjoy the 4th of July!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment