Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Still Standing

I've had a stressful couple of months. I'm at the process of working on my film and trying to finish school. After this one class I'm taking, I have ONE more then i'm done! I will have a Master's Degree in Creative Writing!!! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. I think what has me nervous is trying to find a writing job in the field.  I don't want to feel like I've wasted money with obtaining this degree. But, I will have faith and know that God is going to take care of me. My ultimate goal is to write for Hollywood with a network of some sort. I hope that I can and will achieve my goal. Working, and going to school to obtain a Master's is no easy task. I must say I spend many of nights studying. Not to mention I have a business and I'm an author. But, the hustle doesn't stop. I will continue to work hard to get to where I need to be.    There has been some stumbles but I will bend, and not break! My faith is strong and I will keep trusting in God. Anyway, things are looking up. I've been offered a couple writing gigs for two companies. Time will tell the story, but I'm so thankful for the opportunity. Writing has always been something I enjoy doing. But, to get a chance to write for a company or network....epic!!! I look forward to the good times that lie ahead. Let the good times roll!!! 2013 is MY year.

1 comment: