Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Do you sometimes forget that you're a writer?



                                                                         




Often times life happens and you're so caught up in it that you forget what you love to do. I know this past week, I truly have been going astray from my babies. Yes, I call my writing pieces, my babies. I recently started a new job working from 3pm-12am. I know, crazy, right? But, sometimes in life you have to do what you gotta do. Now that I have a couple days to myself, I am catching up on my writing. Yes, I know, I should be writing everyday, but life is stepping in the way. Well, that's no excuse...if life happens, write about it! I also keep a journal and just started doing a personal blog as well. http://thoughtsfromkrystol.blogspot.com. Now, what was I say? Oh yes, when life happens continue to remember you're job that you love doing. Writing is a gift. Many aren't great at it. Some may think they have it, but they don't. But, if you find it's something that becomes fun and a passion for you, then GO FOR IT! After all once you start putting the pen to paper, fingers to keys, and thoughts to notebook, you are a writer. Never let anyone tell you different. You don't have to be published to be a writer.  With all that has been going on with me, I forgot about my babies. I won't do that again. Time management is a necessity for the everyday person. I MUST be on my A game. From now on, I'm going to try and get up early in the morning and get my writing done. Even if I have to write and then go back to sleep. Yea, I'm not much of a morning person at all. I never have been. So, I have to pick a new writing schedule. I'm going to make a point to write everyday, too. No matter how your day has gone always remember pick up the pen and keep doing things,

The write Way

No comments:

Post a Comment