Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hey Readers. My mood is kind of moderate today. There is so much going on in my personal life that I'm starting to feel unbalanced. Sure, business is growing and school is going great but I still feel that something is missing. I think that my heart has a slight void somewhere. After a LONG reevaluation of myself, I think I have a wanting of children and marriage. Okay, I know that this is a normal feeling for women who are single, but when does thinking about marriage and children slightly become obsessive thinking about that topic? Don't get me wrong I know that I am not ready for children finically yet in my opinion, but those babies are just so cute!!!  I see babies everywhere and i always think, Will that ever be me? Of course some people say I live in a fantasy world by wanting my red door with white picket fence 2.2 kids and career. What's wrong with that? I think that people or some people rather are fixated on what they don't and what they always wanted to have that they tear my little fantasy apart. Well, you know what? Screw that...I have the right to dream and make my dreams come true. So if it's planning for the perfect like in my mind, then that's what I am going to do. I've learned now that in life, you can't allow any negativity get in the way of what YOU want to accomplish. It could even be the little things like buying a car, or redecorating a house. There will always be someone that will try and steal and your joy, DONT LET THEM! Take it from me, it will keep you down. When i first started my business i know that there were some people who expected me to fail and under handedly they still do, but you know what, someone wise once said to me, " What you do, is your Karma, how they react is theirs." We all life's lessons to learn from and grow from. But, if your not growing, how are you learning?  In closing just remember that " Proper Planning Prevent Poor Performance"
Sincerely yours,
CEO

2 comments: