Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

What's New With Krystol


Hey everyone! Well today has been a great day thus far! I have all of my homework done for the week for my school. Yes, I'm getting my master's degree in Creative Writing! I must say that even though I own my own company, I still think that education is very important and there is never enough learning one can do. Being an author/writer, you always have to stay on your art or craft. I also attend different workshops as well. I'm happy to announce that Krystol Diggs Publishing is now accepting submissions! That's right! All genre's are welcome!! And you get to keep 100% of your royalties! I know your thinking," What's the catch?" There isn't any!! Check out my different packages at www.writingbykrystol.com and have a look for yourself. I have new package that is an ebook package that hasn't been posted on my website yet :
                                                                   EBook Package
($299)
. Ebook Cover Custom Made
. Typeset for ebook
. Distributed on Amazon and Barnes and Noble Sites
.Smashwords

Also check out my books on Amazon.com, Nook, Paperback, and Kindle. 

My debut novel Through Her Eyes is going to be an independent film! I'm so glad to have the opportunity to make one of my dreams manifest! I will be blogging about casting calls  and auditions soon. The movie will be filmed and taken here in Charlotte, NC. If you haven't read the book, I suggest you read it. But, I know the movie will be great!! 







http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3W2DJH2vZ0&feature=youtube_gdata

No comments:

Post a Comment