Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award


I've been blessed to receive the One Lovely Blog award by Allison Bruning.  I want to thank Allison Bruning for nominating me for this award. Allison's blog can be viewed alisonbruning.blopstop.com. 
The One Lovely Blog Award was created in 2008 by Sara Faghani. There are several different types of badges for this award. I have some of them in this blog. Since I love to write about history I chose the one the left hand side of my blog. My blog is in the middle of a blog cruise where I feature authors from around the world. The cruise will end on December 2nd then my blog will go back to its normal routine. I love to blog about history, cultures from around the world and the untold stories. I haven't been blogging for a long time and I am truly blessed to have received my second blog award.

Here are the rules:

1) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.

2) Place the One Lovely Blog Award badge on your blog.

3)  Tell seven things about yourself.

4) Nominate fifteen other blogs for the award. List them with links to their blogs.

                                                                  
Seven Things About Krystol Diggs
1. I love to write.
2. My favorite food is chinese food.
3. I weighed one pound when I was born.
4. My favorite color is pink.
5. I can be very impatient at times.
6. I hate reading text books.
7. When I write, I write things that I want to happen in my life and some things that I have experienced. 

                                                                                                          
I hereby nominate....
7. Rhea Alexis M. Banks-http://www.writtenmag.com/profiles/blog/list?user=06y8iwf9li1ys
10. Becka McIntosh-Awrighton.com
11. Stacy BeachesWriter-https://beacheswriter.wordpress.com/
14. Deatri King-Bey-http://www.becomeasuccessfulauthor.com/2012/09/a-tale-of-four-reader-groups-by-deatri-king-bey/
15. Jamila Gomezwww.jamilagomez.com

No comments:

Post a Comment